Sales & Wholesale Marketing Junior Manager (Full-time, Hong Kong)
Lomography, the worldwide largest analogue photography community and company headquartered in Vienna, is looking for a motivated account manager to join our regional wholesale team in Hong Kong, this is the perfect opportunity for any aspiring individual to kickstart or further develop a strong and fulfilling career.
As the sales and wholesale manager you will be developing and managing wholesale accounts and distributors independently and with full support from a creative and international team. You will gain insights of the innerworking of an international brand and business, as well as the opportunity to contribute and be an integral part of our team.
- Develop strong wholesale distribution network across Asia Pacific region under guidance of the regional management.
- Research and acquire new wholesale accounts and distributor partners independently
- Grow sales year-to-year for each wholesale account and achieve sales targets through excellent salesmanship, communication and aftersales service.
- Excellent follow-up with clients for sales-through report and related sales data
- Analyse sales data of each wholesale store and create plans to improve sales-through
- Wholesales marketing – collaborating with wholesale accounts on marketing events at partners’ stores, and other incentive projects.
- Create, maintain and update sales kits, marketing materials for wholesale, order forms and other related sales tools.
- Visual Merchandising – collaborating with our designers to ensure our products are displayed nicely and following our branding guidelines.
- Communicate and send regular updates to other internal teams to ensure smooth communication flow and internal collaboration.
- Reports to regional management
- Degree holder
- Preferably 1-2 years working experience
- Knowledge/experience in business, import/export, sales and marketing is an asset
- Knowledge/interests in design, arts and culture is an asset
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin), any additional language is a plus
- Proficiency in using MS Office, experience in Photoshop and InDesign is a plus.
- Basic knowledge in photography is required
- Knowledge in Lomography and analogue photography in general is a bonus
- You are aggressive in sales and compensated by your persuasiveness and excellent negotiation skills
- You are a doer and you can solve problems independently and quickly
- You are an open minded individual who enjoys collaborating with other people
- You are analytical and empirical
- You dream big, and achieve your dream pragmatically
- You are creative and able to speak up your ideas
- You are well organized and hungry to learn
- You are a trend setter
Start date: Immediate
Please send your CV and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org