Ruby on Rails Developer (Vienna, Austria)
Lomography is looking for a full-time or part-time Ruby on Rails developer to join our team in Vienna. We are small team, but take care of a quite big site alongside with some internal tools. We expect you to be an integral part of this team and help us developing and maintaining our projects with your experience.
Lomography is an international company dedicated to creative analog photography. We develop, design and distribute an eclectic range of cameras, films, lenses, books, fashion accessories, bags, stationery products and much more.
- Manage development and maintenance of our projects from concept to code to completion
- Ensure code quality of all our existing projects
- Experience with Ruby on Rails (or other MVC frameworks)
- Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Experience with databases (especially PostgreSQL)
- Experience with Elixir and Phoenix Framework
- Administration of Unix Servers, especially Linux (Ubuntu)
- Experience with Ansible
- Worked with Git
- Worked on traffic heavy sites
But again: all these skills are optional, they would just be an additional plus. Most important is that you are willing to learn and pick up skills along the road.
- Start date: as soon as possible
- Austrian law requires us to post the minimum salary according to the collective agreement which is EUR 22.876 gross per year, including social benefits. Overpayment depending on education, qualification and work experience is of course possible.
- Please note that this job requires EU-citizenship (mind transitional provisions), citizenship in the European Economic Area, Swiss citizenship, or a standing access to the Austrian labour market and make sure to include the relevant information in your application!
Please send us your CV, portfolio and/or reference to previous or ongoing projects to firstname.lastname@example.org
and please wait to be contacted by us.